Sunday, November 13, 2016

Playing Requests

Life is complicated. The way I feel about everything, people and relationships and where I'm going and who I like seems complicated.

I feel like a whiny bitch sometimes. Totally happy and delighted with my life other times. And a slut in between. I don't understand lots of what I'm doing, or how I'm feeling. I'm confused. I want to be poly, I want to play around, I want to be desired. I want to share and love and be awesome with it. I want to understand myself and my sexuality. I am having it the poly thrust upon me too. But I want it. But fuck it's hard sometimes.

I have no role models for poly. Sure Franklin Veaux. But he's a guy. He has theories. I have emotions. And analysis. Oh, and I'm a submissive.

(And I'm afraid you'll think I'm a slut. Which is ridiculous, but real.) But okay, I think I need to get over that.

So blog readers, where should we go next?

Do you want to hear about the other guys I've met. Sort of cyber Dom dating. Checking them out. Trying to understand what I'm looking for. And what I'm really not.

Or would you rather hear about his other girls? The good, the bad, and the drama.

In both cases, their roles in the story might be fleeting... so get your requests in early.

1 comment:

  1. Can you get out and mingle with other kinksters? Would that help?

    ReplyDelete